I feel slightly embarrassed, but too chuffed and grateful not to mention it, I have another blog award!
Thank you to the wonderful Kate aka Kate the lost wanderer, who I met through Zero to hero (I can hear my Dad saying “whom, not who”, but grammar evolves, right?).
So, I’m afraid I’m going to bore / perplex you all with 10 random facts about me:
- I love cats, I have two, but I am also ridiculously allergic to them. The doctor’s helpful suggestion was a carrier bag, some stones and a river, I kid you not. I think he was more of a dog lover. In a way it is just as well I’m allergic or I would have hundreds of cats.
- I hate flying – it’s not that I think its dangerous, it’s just” that I don’t like not being able to get off at any point. However, I can appreciate that this is an important rule…
- I love reading, but can’t stop mid chapter. Is this familiar to anyone?
- I hate queue jumpers, don’t get me started. Manners cost nothing.
- I love people with flaws, I find them much more interesting than “perfect”people, and I can relate to them so much better!
- I hate spiders, all those legs and unpredictability.
- I love lists, lists of lists, colour coded lists….
- I hate frogs – again, all that unpredictability due to their ability to move REALLy quickly in any given direction
- I love marzipan, or anything almond related (including almonds)
- I hate being too hot or too cold, but unfortunately I have about a 5 degree window of comfort.
- (I have to finish on a positive!) I love you guys!
Now for the nominations. I’m going to pick just one blogger, and that is Wonderland Lashes for her Stay Positive Project – pop over and have a look!