Some bullet points today, a great day means less time to blog (I’m stll trying to get that balance between finding time to blog about life and actually living life!)
- A great Pilates class, and chatted to two lovely women before and after class. Shame my class is at a different time next week, but it still felt great to make even this temporary connection.
- A soak in a hot deep bath, my body had earnt it! It still feels good to be making this start at looking after body as well as mind.
- The feel of cold fresh air on my face at the bus stop. And the driver who drove past me earlier in the week let me have a free ride today, it felt right somehow, like we’d silently made up.
- An afternoon making tissue paper pom poms with my step family. Some great girly time, and crafting! Can’t wait to do it again soon.
- It really feels like I’m getting my life back, or perhaps it’s a new and improved version. I also think my thoughts are healthier – I know there will be down days, and that this is normal. A down day doesn’t make me a failure, or mean I’m back where I started. Most likely it means I need to stop for a bit and be kind to myself.
(These starry moments posts feel very self indulgent, my way of recording and focussing on the good stuff, but I worry that for those who don’t know me, perhaps they’re a bit tedious? The problem is that after blogging my starry moments each day, I don’t get much time to write anything else!)